Friday, April 22, 2016

Current Progress

Below is a list of my current progress.

1. Line follower
  • It is working, but I will need to keep testing it to make sure that it is REALLY working.
2.  Serial communication between my Arduino Uno and the Arduino on Redbot
  • This one is tricky
    • I know how I can make a serial communication between these two, but the problem is I will also be connecting my Tx and Rx on my Uno to the Bluetooth module to allow Bluetooth communication.
    • Now I am not sure how to connect these 3 things together. 
3. Communication using IR LED transmitters and detectors. 
  • I am able to use multiple pairs of these to get different "pattern" of signals. 
  • However, I am currently trying it on my Arduino, I am yet to transfer it to using just batteries. 
  • I am also currently testing on how close each pair should or shouldn't be to avoid interference.
4. Bluetooth communication
  • It is working fine.  

THE CHALLENGE IS PUTTING EVERYTHING TOGETHER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment